Quinn Parfums, LLC (“us”, “we”, or “our”) operates https://www.quinnparfums.com (the “Site”). The privacy of our Site visitors is very important to us, and we are committed to safeguarding it. This page informs you of our policies regarding the collection, use and disclosure of any Personal Information we receive from users of the Site (the “Policy”).
We use your Personal Information only for providing and improving the Site. By using the Site, you agree to the collection and use of information in accordance with this policy.
While using our Site, we may ask you to provide us with certain personally identifiable information that can be used to contact or identify you. The following types of personal information may be collected, stored, and used:
1. information about your computer including your IP address, geographical location, browser type and version, and operating system;
2. information about your visits to and use of this Site including the referral source, length of visit, page views, and website navigation paths;
3. information, such as your email address, that you enter when you register with our Site;
4. information that you enter when you create a profile on our Site—for example, your name, profile pictures, gender, birthday, relationship status, interests and hobbies, educational details, and employment details;
5. information, such as your name and email address, that you enter in order to set up subscriptions to our emails and/or newsletters;
6. information that you enter while using the services on our Site;
7. information that is generated while using our Site, including when, how often, and under what circumstances you use it;
8. information relating to anything you purchase, services you use, or transactions you make through our Site, which includes your name, address, telephone number, email address, and credit card details;
9. information that you post to our Site with the intention of publishing it on the internet, which includes your username, profile pictures, and the content of your posts;
10. information contained in any communications that you send to us by email or through our Site, including its communication content and metadata;
11. any other personal information that you send to us.
Before you disclose to us the personal information of another person, you must obtain that person’s consent to both the disclosure and the processing of that personal information in accordance with this policy.
Use of Information
Personal information submitted to us through our Site will be used for the purposes specified in this Policy or on the relevant pages of the Site. We may use your personal information for the following:
1. administering our Site and business;
2. personalizing our Site for you;
3. enabling your use of the services available on our Site;
4. sending you goods purchased through our Site;
5. supplying services purchased through our Site;
6. sending statements, invoices, and payment reminders to you, and collecting payments from you;
7. sending you non-marketing commercial communications;
8. sending you email notifications that you have specifically requested;
9. sending you marketing communications relating to our business or the businesses of carefully-selected third parties which we think may be of interest to you, by post or, where you have specifically agreed to this, by email or similar technology (you can inform us at any time if you no longer require marketing communications);
10. providing third parties with statistical information about our users (but those third parties will not be able to identify any individual user from that information);
11. dealing with inquiries and complaints made by or about you relating to our Site;
12. keeping our Site secure and prevent fraud;
13. verifying compliance with the terms and conditions governing the use of our Site (including monitoring private messages sent through our Site private messaging service); and
14. other uses.
If you submit personal information for publication on our Site, we will publish and otherwise use that information in accordance with the license you grant to us.
Your privacy settings can be used to limit the publication of your information on our Site and can be adjusted using privacy controls on the Site.
We will not, without your express consent, supply your personal information to any third party for their or any other third party’s direct marketing.
Disclosure of Information
We may disclose your personal information to any of our employees, officers, insurers, professional advisers, agents, suppliers, or subcontractors as reasonably necessary for the purposes set out in this Policy.
We may disclose your personal information:
1. to the extent that we are required to do so by law;
2. in connection with any ongoing or prospective legal proceedings;
3. in order to establish, exercise, or defend our legal rights (including providing information to others for the purposes of fraud prevention and reducing credit risk);
4. to the purchaser (or prospective purchaser) of any business or asset that we are (or are contemplating) selling; and
5. to any person who we reasonably believe may apply to a court or other competent authority for disclosure of that personal information where, in our reasonable opinion, such court or authority would be reasonably likely to order disclosure of that personal information.
Except as provided in this Policy, we will not provide your personal information to third parties.
International Data Transfers
1. Information that we collect may be stored, processed in, and transferred between any of the countries in which we operate in order to enable us to use the information in accordance with this Policy.
2. If you are visiting this Site from outside of the United States, please be aware that you are sending information, including personal data, to the United States where our servers are located. That information may then be transferred within the United States or back out of the United States to other countries outside of your country of residence. These countries (including the United States) may not necessarily have data protection laws as comprehensive or protective as those in your country of residence; however, our collection, storage, and use of your personal data will at all times continue to be governed by this Policy.
3. Personal information that you publish on our Site or submit for publication on our website may be available, via the internet, around the world. We cannot prevent the use or misuse of such information by others.
4. By use of our Site, you expressly agree to the transfers of personal information described in this Section.
1. This Section sets out our data retention policies and procedure, which are designed to help ensure that we comply with our legal obligations regarding the retention and deletion of personal information.
2. Personal information that we process for any purpose or purposes shall not be kept for longer than is necessary for that purpose or those purposes.
3. Notwithstanding the other provisions of this Section, we will retain documents (including electronic documents) containing personal data:
a. to the extent that we are required to do so by law;
b. if we believe that the documents may be relevant to any ongoing or prospective legal proceedings; and
c. in order to establish, exercise, or defend our legal rights (including providing information to others for the purposes of fraud prevention and reducing credit risk).
Securing Your Personal Information
1. We will take reasonable technical and organizational precautions to prevent the loss, misuse, or alteration of your personal information.
2. We will store all the personal information you provide on our secure (password- and firewall-protected) servers.
3. All electronic financial transactions entered into through our website will be protected by encryption technology.
4. You acknowledge that the transmission of information over the internet is inherently insecure, and we cannot guarantee the security of data sent over the internet.
5. You are responsible for keeping the password you use for accessing our Site confidential. We will not ask you for your password (except when you log in to our website).
You may instruct us to provide you with any personal information we hold about you; provision of such information will be subject to the supply of appropriate evidence of your identity.
We may withhold personal information that you request to the extent permitted by law.
You may instruct us at any time not to process your personal information for marketing purposes.
In practice, you will usually either expressly agree in advance to our use of your personal information for marketing purposes, or we will provide you with an opportunity to opt out of the use of your personal information for marketing purposes.
Our Site includes hyperlinks to, and details of, third party websites. We have no control over, and are not responsible for, the privacy policies and practices of third parties.
Please let us know if the personal information that we hold about you needs to be corrected or updated.
Like many sites, we use “cookies” to collect information. Cookies are files with small amount of data, which may include an anonymous unique identifier. Cookies are sent to your browser from a website and stored on your computer’s hard drive. You can instruct your browser to refuse all cookies or to indicate when a cookie is being sent. However, if you do not accept cookies, you may not be able to use some portions of our Site.
Last updated: December 2018